“People get the leaders they deserve” is an old adage. But is it true?
Join Joan Chittister for “Women and Moral Leadership,” a live-streamed webinar, as she articulates why church and society are locked in a leadership crisis in an era when we have never needed vision more.
Joan Chittister will address impacting questions such as:
- What is leadership and is it possible?
- What kind of leadership is needed in today’s world?
- Where are the women? And why?
- If women were leaders how would it change anything?
- How would the presence of women leaders change church/state?
Date is Saturday, October 22, 11:00 a.m. to Noon EDT.
Cost is $30 and includes SIX MONTHS ACCESS to the presentation after the webinar concludes.
Please note this webinar is not hosted on Sister Joan’s website. There is a link to FAQ and support in the upper left of the registration page if you need help with registration.